- DRIVE EMPLOYEE ENGAGEMENT by giving workers more control over their schedules via self-service.
- SCHEDULE THE RIGHT EMPLOYEE with the right skills in the right place at the right time.
- SIMPLIFY SCHEDULE CREATION AND MANAGEMENT so managers can focus on strategic priorities.
- CONTROL LABOR COSTS by making informed scheduling decisions that take into account budget constraints.
- IMPROVE WORKFORCE PRODUCTIVITY by aligning staff coverage with fluctuating business demand.
- MINIMIZE COMPLIANCE RISK by automatically enforcing scheduling policies, labor laws, and union rules.
- AVOID SAFETY VIOLATIONS by scheduling employees with the right skills and certifications for the job.
According to Gallup’s 2013 State of the U.S. Workplace report, organizations with a high ratio of engaged employees to actively disengaged employees in 2010–2011 experienced 147 percent higher earnings per share compared with their competition in 2011–2012
Source: Gallup, How Employee Engagement Drives Growth (2013), found at http://www.gallup.com/businessjournal/163130/ employee-engagement-drives-growth.aspx, accessed June 11, 2016.